Kala KA-SA-T Tenor Solid Acacia Wood
The Solid Acacia line bears curling that is similar to its close relative Koa. The Acacia’s resemblance to its cousin is apparent in its beautiful, varied grain pattern. The all solid wood allows the sound to improve as it is broken in.
- Free Fast Postage in Australia.
- Quality Guarantee - 12 months backed by Kala.
- 30 Day Money Back/Exchange
- Easy Returns.
- Genuine Kala and Ohana Dealer.
- Australian Owned and Operated Company
- Australian Stock.
- Local Knowledgeable Customer Service and Backup.
- Secure Easy Ordering.
- FREE Online Lesson to get you started.
Scale Length: 17 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 26.125 inches, Body Length: 11.75 inches, Number of frets: 18, Width at upper bout: 7 inches, Width at lower bout: 9.125 inches, Width at waist: 5.5 inches, Body Depth: 3.12 inches, Fingerboard width at nut: 1.39 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.8 inches