KA-ATP-CTG-CE TENOR WITH PICKUP SOLID CEDAR TOP WITH ACACIA BACK AND SIDES.
The Solid Cedar Top of the line features Acacia back and sides with a Padauk rosette and binding. Cedar has gained in popularity due to its soft, lush tone. The Solid Cedar Top lends well to fingerstyle playing.
- Free Fast Postage in Australia.
- Quality Guarantee - 12 months backed by Kala.
- 30 Day Money Back/Exchange
- Easy Returns.
- Genuine Kala and Ohana Dealer.
- Australian Owned and Operated Company
- Australian Stock.
- Local Knowledgeable Customer Service and Backup.
- Secure Easy Ordering.
- FREE Online Lesson to get you started.
|BACK & SIDES:||Acacia|
|STRINGS:||Aquila Super Nylgut®|
|NUT & SADDLE:||Graph Tech NuBone®|
Scale Length: 16.875 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 26 inches, Body Length: 11.75 inches, Number of Frets: 18, Width at Upper Bout: 7 inches, Width at Lower Bout: 9.3125 inches, Width at Waist: 5.625 inches, Body Depth: 3.125 inches, Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.4375 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.8125 inches.