KALA KA-TE-C Tenor Electric Acoustic with Cutaway for upper fret access.
The Satin Mahogany line is Kala’s flagship collection and has become an industry standard. The traditional design is highlighted with a satin finish and cream binding. Built and designed to stand the test of time.
A serious instrument fitted with a Pickup System (that sounds good) Solid as a rock High Pressure Mahogany Laminate body, fitted with up-spec GraphTech NuBone® saddle and nut to give max volume and sustain and quality Italian Aquila strings.
- Free Fast Postage in Australia.
- Quality Guarantee - 12 month backed by Kala.
- 30 Day Money Back/Exchange
- Easy Returns.
- Genuine Kala and Ohana Dealer.
- Australian Owned and Operated Company
- Australian Stock.
- Local Knowledgeable Customer Service and Backup.
- Secure Easy Ordering.
- FREE Online Lesson to get you started.
Scale Length: 17 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 26.125 inches, Body Length: 11.75 inches, Number of frets: 18, Width at upper bout: 7 inches, Width at lower bout: 9.125 inches, Width at waist: 5.5 inches, Body Depth: 3.12 inches, Fingerboard width at nut: 1.39 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.8 inches