Kala Sparkle Series. AQUA BLUE CONCERT UKULELE.
Musical icons across genres choose to play Kala instruments - Paul Stanley of KISS, Twenty One Pilots, Vance Joy, and Prince’s former bassist, Nik West, to name a few.
- You deserve a great playing Ukulele - choose Kala Brand Ukuleles.
- FREE Gig Bag with Every Ukulele Value $40 AUD
FREE Postage in Australia of Australian Stock Registered and Insured.
- FREE Online Lesson to get you started. Value $30 US Dollars.
- 30 Day Money Back OR Exchange - You either Love it or Return it - Easy.
- Quality Guarantee - 12 month backed by Kala Australia Wide.
- Genuine Kala Dealer with Super Customer Service: We've got your back!
- Australian Owned & Operated Company: Local + Knowledgeable.
Welcome to the Roaring 2020’s! 1920 would have been jubilant to have these glittery, glamorous ukuleles!
You wanted Bling - You Got Bling.
You wanted to stand out from the crowd - You Got Standout.
So classy—with colours like Ritzy Red, Pink Champagne, Rhapsody in Blue, and Stardust Gold outlined in cream binding and gloss finish—they are hard to walk past.
Each one makes you want to stop and stare and see if they sound as good as they look—and they do!
|BACK & SIDES:||Mahogany|
|STRINGS:||Aquila Super Nylgut®|
|NUT & SADDLE:||Graph Tech NuBone®|
|STRAP BUTTON:||Black x1|
Scale Length: 15 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 23.75 inches, Body Length: 10.8125 inches, Number of Frets: 18, Width at Upper Bout: 6.125 inches, Width at Lower Bout: 8.125 inches, Width at Waist: 5.125 inches, Body Depth: 2.75 inches, Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.375 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.75 inches