KA-EBY-T TENOR EBONY.
FREE Shipping In Australia.
FREE Online Lesson valued at $30
- Free Fast Postage in Australia.
- Quality Guarantee - 12 months backed by Kala.
- 30 Day Money Back/Exchange
- Easy Returns.
- Genuine Kala and Ohana Dealer.
- Australian Owned and Operated Company
- Australian Stock.
- Local Knowledgeable Customer Service and Backup.
- Secure Easy Ordering.
- FREE Online Lesson to get you started.
The Ebony line has a deep brown body with reddish-brown striping, finished in satin for a natural look. The light-colored Maple rosette and binding creates a nice contrast to the Ebony body.
|BACK & SIDES:||Striped Ebony|
|STRINGS:||Aquila Super Nylgut®|
|NUT & SADDLE:||Graph Tech NuBone®|
Scale Length: 16.875 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 25.75 inches, Body Length: 11.75 inches, Number of Frets: 18, Width at Upper Bout: 7 inches, Width at Lower Bout: 9.3125 inches, Width at Waist: 5.625 inches, Body Depth: 3.125 inches, Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.4375 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.8125 inches