The Makala Classic line is simply the best entry-level ukulele on the market.
- Free Fast Postage in Australia.
- Quality Guarantee - 12 months backed by Kala.
- 30 Day Money Back/Exchange
- Easy Returns.
- Genuine Kala and Ohana Dealer.
- Australian Owned and Operated Company
- Australian Stock.
- Local Knowledgeable Customer Service and Backup.
- Secure Easy Ordering.
- FREE Online Lesson to get you started.
And the Makala MK-TE is made all the better by being Electric.
Yes the MK-TE fitted with a pickup (that actually sounds good) in a Ukulele in the price-range is a hard act to pull-off, but not for Kala.
Sound and playability usually suffer when offered at these affordable prices, but not with the Makala. With a fantastic sound and vintage look, the Makala Classic line won’t break the bank.
|BACK & SIDES:||Mahogany|
|STRINGS:||Aquila Super Nylgut®|
|NUT & SADDLE:||Plastic|
Scale Length: 16.875 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 25.75 inches, Body Length: 11.75 inches, Number of Frets: 18, Width at Upper Bout: 7 inches, Width at Lower Bout: 9.3125 inches, Width at Waist: 5.625 inches, Body Depth: 3.125 inches, Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.4375 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.8125 inches